Ad for open contest
Lot number 101
Category Knitted and textile products
Start 26-03-2018
End 05-04-2018
Delivery days 10
For questions (+998) 75-552-41-46
Special terms

* 15% prepayment, the remaining 85% upon delivery of the goods;

* The product must meet the specified specifications;

* The goods must be delivered to the Customer's warehouse;

* Provision of sample(s) is welcomed.

Items
# Name Quantity Characteristics
1 Носки х/б 20000 um_piece
х/б
2 Полотенце махровое (белый) 276 um_piece
150х95 см
3 Полотенце махровое (белый) 240 um_piece
95х45 см
4 Полотенце махровое (белый) 284 um_piece
65х45 см

The participants of the competition can send commercial offers and other documents related to competitive bidding on purpose, by mail, fax and e-mail on the following specified requisite:

The requisites of the customer:


Name of the customer: LLC "SHURTAN GAZ KIMYO MAJMUASI"
Mailing address: 180300, Kashkadarya region, Guzar district, Shurtan settlement
Official site: sgcc.uz Section: "Contests"
E-mail address: sgcc@sgcc.uz
Fax number: +998 75 552-40-16

List of necessary documents attached to the commercial offer for participation in the competition:

  • Certificate of state registration
  • The license for wholesale (in case of delivery of goods)
  • License or permission to perform works or services (in the case of the supply of works or services).

344 times viewed
Helpline
(+998 75) 552-42-54
Marketing
(+998 75) 552-41-88
Chancery
(+998 75) 552-41-58